Recently, someone messaged us with lots of container gardening questions. This got us thinking about two things, neither of which are directly related to their questions:
- We’d do a lot more article writing if people asked us questions that we could answer publicly (like a ‘Dear Abby’ for gardening advice!); and
- We want you, yes you, to ask us any gardening questions you have so we can write about them while answering your questions! Chances are, other people have the same questions, so you’d be helping us help them too!
Without sharing the entirety of the container gardening questions we received, here’s a general summary:
- What exactly is a container garden?
- Why do people do container gardening – e.g. are there any benefits?
- What types of plants should be used in container gardening and do we have any other tips/advice we could share about indoor and outdoor container gardening?